Monday 16 July 2012

Should You Be Doing Network Marketing?

If you are constantly nodding your head while you're reading this, it's time for you to start researching on network marketing companies and jump on one now!

There is no such thing as a DREAM JOB!

When I finished secondary school(high school), I took on my first job as a waiter in a cafe. It felt pretty good when I started. Learnt a bit of stuff here and there on how to take orders, handle customers etc. But after the first 2 weeks, I started to hate it. I had to be there early in the morning, not a minute late. Every single time I was late, my boss would lecture me on punctuality. And he wasn't a very nice person.

If you guys knew how Singapore is like, almost all the employees there were foreigners who couldn't speak good English at all. I had a hard time conversing with them. Other than the managers and another fellow Singaporean there, the rest were foreigners. I left the job after working for a couple of months.

Then I took up my next job as a retail assistant with a popular sports brand. I made a lot of friends there who were around my age. It was so much fun working with them. But I had an awful manager who was very controlling and critical. One day, I couldn't take it anymore and after the day ended, I left the job.

That was when I knew, there is no such thing as a DREAM JOB or PERFECT JOB! I wasn't gonna spend another 40-50 years of my life(retirement age is 65 in Singapore), "backstabbing" people to climb up the corporate ladder. I wasn't gonna waste 8 hours of my time every single day doing something I'm tolerating, just so I can feed myself. I knew I was better than that. I knew my time was worth so much more. I wasn't gonna work at a job anymore, at least just temporary.

I took on a job as a roadie for a live sound rental company thereafter. It was a much better one. I had a good boss and great colleagues, but the pay wasn't good enough.

You want to work for yourself

After working at my previous job for a couple of years. I started playing as a freelance musician for weddings and events. I see jobs differently from everybody else. It don't care how much money I'll be paid at all. Even if I was making a 6-figure income every month, I will still not do it. I don't wanna be called for a conference at night just to speak to people from another end of the world. I don't wanna jump on a last minute flight just because my job calls. I was dissuading people that jobs stinks and we shouldn't be building someone else's dream and everyone thinks I'm crazy.

I was paid a couple of hundred bucks just for a night. It was pretty good money. But at certain months, it was pretty dry. I realised that if I didn't work, I wasn't gonna get the money for myself.

But you're afraid of the change

One day, my sister spontaneously asked me to go with her to a seminar. It was a network marketing seminar, but I knew nothing about it. And my sister didn't told me she was in it. It was the first time I was introduced to this new business concept and I signed up immediately.

I knew I wanted to start being financially free, and this allows me to make that gradual change to. I don't have to quit what I'm doing now, and just take whatever free time after that on this venture.

This is how I have been building my network marketing business of hundreds of downlines which is growing every single day.

I was chatting with a close friend one day on how people are working at a job that they hate but they have to do it because they have to. She said this to me, "Their source of pain is also their source of security."


Do you still want that?


Do you believe that there is no such thing as job security?


Do you believe that ACTIONS speak louder than WORDS?


Do you believe that the value of people is based on their results, not that degree, not that perfect GPA score, not that ass-kissing skills that they have?


Even if you are at a job, you just can't wait for the day when you FIRE YOUR BOSS?


The thought yourself being in a rat race, waking up by your alarm clock, dragging your feet to work just to witness all that "office politics", and trying to keep up that "hardworking worker" image for the next 40+ years makes you sick?


Do you wish you have more time to spend with your family and friends?


Do you wish to make a difference in people's lives?


Do you have the burning desire to make lots of money?


Start researching on one that suits you right now!

Leave your questions in your comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Henry.

    I hear you. It's not easy to start a business and one needs to have the right mindset, the right company and the right product to even have a fighting chance. I'm looking for business partners myself. Get in touch with me via maiachou at gmail dot com and I'll share some of the things I've learned on my way to building my business.

    To your success.
    Maia

    ReplyDelete